Data Processing Clerk – Current Openings
Data Processing Clerk (Toronto, HQ)
We’re a laid back group of people working hard on a issues facing businesses. Bookkeeping is a universal discomfort for passionate entrepreneurs trying to pursue their vision. They want to run their businesses, not worry about their accounting function, so we assist them with their bookkeeping needs. We are aware that bookkeeping may not be appealing, but we honestly believe that solving important business problems is pretty awesome. And so are you!
We’re looking for a Data Processing Clerk to join our Data Processing team. If you enjoy working with numbers, pay attention to details and are an Excel guru, then this role is most definitely for you.
When you work with us you’re not only joining an organization that’s changing the way business is done, you’re joining at a company that values your career progression.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Working in a small team of 2-3 people to extract financial transaction data from bank statements;
- Using Excel, macros, formulas, and other tools to transfer information from PDF statements into easy-to-categorize spreadsheets for our bookkeepers; and
- Troubleshooting problems and brainstorming and implementing changes to improve our current processes.
You’ll fit in well if you:
- Are an Excel wizard;
- Have a knack for catching the little details the average eye usually misses
- Can see how your work will fit with the overall objective of the organization; and
- Are genuinely an awesome person to work with, can mingle with your colleagues through your good-natured wit and charm.
Sound like something you’d like to take on? Hit ‘apply’ and let’s get started.