Payroll Processing Services
Virtuous Bookkeeping – One of Canada’s Leading Payroll Processing Companies
Efficient payroll processing services are key to optimizing an organization’s productivity, improving administration, and achieving better resource management. In the absence of a smooth payroll system, your business can face issues like hefty fines for misaligned records (debits and credit entries) and inaccurate tax calculation. That’s where we come in.Virtuous Bookkeeping is one of the top payroll processing companies in Canada. With over 30 years of combined experience in finance, accounting and business process outsourcing, we have a team of dedicated accounting professionals who specialize in payroll processing. We tailor our services to our clients’ needs.
How We Simplify Your Payroll
We use a simple and streamlined process to manage your payroll system. Whether you’re looking for payroll software support or want assistance from our team, we’ve got you covered. Here are some highlights of our services.
- Fast, easy and accurate payroll processing
- Custom solutions to meet your individual needs
- Use of advanced technology to save time and money
- A dedicated team of experienced professionals working for you
- Organized cloud storage of your payroll data
By outsourcing your payroll to us, you can rest assured that your data is secure and the process will be managed efficiently. We use state-of-the-art accounting software to complement our team’s professionalism and experience, thus giving you error-free and results-oriented services.
Why Outsource Your Payroll Process?
Hiring a professional payroll service provider has more advantages than managing the process in-house. These include:
1) You Save Time
In-house payroll management is complex and time consuming. This often comes at the cost of valuable time that you could otherwise spend growing your business, serving customers or generating revenue. When you outsource your payroll, you save time that can be used for more productive aspects of your business operation.
2) You Save Money
When you manage your payroll in house, you have to hire staff, give them infrastructure, and spend resources monitoring their work. This can be expensive for small- and medium-sized businesses – a cost you save by outsourcing the process. Payroll services include everything from calculating payroll taxes to handling customer enquiries, which could reduce the operational costs to your organization.
3) You Avoid Errors
Penalties for payroll mistakes like incorrect tax calculation, late payroll tax filings and omissions can be costly. These generally happen if you choose to do your payroll processing yourself, without help from an accounting professional. A reputable payroll service provider has a staff dedicated to keeping your records up to date and managing your process while ensuring that you comply with all current regulations.
4) You Buy Peace of Mind
Turning over the hassle of payroll to a professional payroll service provider buys you peace of mind. You can rest assured knowing your data is secure and can be accessed anytime.
An Overview of Our Payroll Processing Services
When you entrust your payroll process to us, here’s how we handle it.
- Running payroll based on the information you provide
- Making employee payments on time
- Calculating and filing provincial and federal payroll taxes
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns
- Administering employee benefits
- Maintaining error-free records and storing them on the cloud
- Sending you monthly reports
- Managing reimbursement against expenses
We have the expertise, knowledge and resources to offer end-to-end payroll processing services to businesses of all sizes and structures. Leverage state-of-the-art technologies, like QuickBooks and Xero, and our streamlined services to reap the maximum benefits for your business.
Why Choose Us?
We understand. Trusting someone with your data isn’t easy. That’s why it’s important to choose a reliable payroll service provider with the right experience and intentions. At Virtuous Bookkeeping, we aim to relieve you of your payroll obligations with our best-in-class services so you can focus on your core business. Here’s how we offer the solution you are looking for.
- We provide a customized service for every stage of payroll processing, from submission to reporting.
- Our services are available at affordable rates in full-time, part-time, and hourly packages.
- Our efficient solutions, streamlined process, and positive approach help us save time and meet your payroll needs.
- We protect your sensitive payroll information, and all your data is stored on the cloud.
- We specialize in resolving issues, including discrepancies, quickly and accurately.
- We seamlessly integrate each aspect of your payroll process and prepare customized reports based on your requirements.
- We prepare accurate payslips with pay elements mentioned clearly and concisely.
- We provide 24/7 customer support to resolve your queries through our virtual communication portal.
- We provide scalable hourly rate payment options, with no last-minute surprises or hidden costs.
We have served over 500 clients and gained their trust with our exceptional support and dedication, thus becoming one of the most sought-after payroll processing companies in Canada. We are committed to providing accurate results while implementing stringent security measures to offer unbeatable payroll services.
Frequently Asked Questions About Payroll Outsourcing
Are you still unsure about payroll outsourcing? Here, we answer some of our clients’ most common questions to help you.
1) What information do I need to provide to a payroll outsourcing service provider?
These details include the number of employees in your organization, their salary structure, a payment schedule, how employees are classified (for example, full time, freelance or interns), and compensation regulations.
2) Apart from payroll processing, what other services do you provide?
Virtuous Bookkeeping specializes in various outsourcing services, including day-to-day bookkeeping, invoice processing, bank account reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, and monthly financial reports.
3) What software do you use?
We use QuickBooks Payroll, Wave Accounting, FreshBooks, and Xero.
4) How long will it take to get my payroll system up and running?
Once you provide all relevant information and select a package, implementation takes – and the first payroll occurs – between a few days and weeks depending on your payroll’s size and complexity.
Payroll processing is an important aspect of every business, whether you’re a multinational with thousands of employees or a startup with just a handful. Outsourcing is a great way of making the most of your resources to grow your business and avoid costly mistakes. And your search for a reputable payroll processing company ends with Virtuous Bookkeeping. Contact us at 1-888-807-5009 to request a quote.